Amazon's mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. We use data to anticipate customer needs, create technology solutions for customer engagement, and personalize customer experiences.
Join an innovative and passionate team building the next generation of intelligent systems for customer service at Amazon. The Customer Experience Personalization team is looking for Software Developers passionate about Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. We are looking for versatile and passionate engineers who are customer-centric, and looking to solve never-before-solved problems. You will enjoy a small-team environment that balances research with application; you will explore the frontier of Machine Learning techniques and take what you have found to solve real-world problems. Your work will have a direct impact on the bottom line of our business while improving customer experience. If big data, cutting edge technologies and building intelligent systems excite you, if you love to innovate and deliver results, then we want you to be on our team.
If this sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you.
• Develop and Implement predictive models for real time predictions
• Boost Innovation by building rapid prototypes for experimentation
• Use statistics, NLP and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
• Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes
• Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
• Work closely with business staff to optimize various business operations
• Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• A Masters' degree in Computer Science
• Experience with UI Web and mobile development
• 1+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and large data analysis
• Proficiency in object-oriented design
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .