Software Development Engineer
Are you excited about building innovative and revolutionary products that bring customer delight during one of the most important milestones in our customers' lives? The Amazon Wedding Registry team is looking for experienced developers to build an unparalleled registry experience. The Wedding team is disrupting the wedding registry and larger wedding space with game changing and customer focused innovative products.
You will be part of an amazing dynamic team working with new technologies including the latest UX frameworks, Amazon Web Services, mobile, big data, and machine learning models. This team owns the entire experience end to end, and you will have the opportunity to make decisions that impact millions of customers.
If you are an agile engineer who loves to build from conception to reality, an owner who is deeply customer obsessed, and enjoy working with dynamic, smart, and data driven individuals, this is your opportunity to thrive!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++ or Java
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top