Software Development Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Do you want to be part of new team that will build pricing automation solutions for Global Sellers a $50+B business growing exponentially?
Global selling is critical to the growth of the WW Consumer business. Pricing is setting up new India-based tech team to focus on price automation solutions for global sellers. Our vision is to help global sellers offer competitive prices across all countries. Our new team will innovate, design and build software for price automation and global price management for selling partners.
We invite you to join us in the exciting journey to build distributed, highly-available and scalable price tools and services for global pricing.
We are looking for technical and focused front end engineer who loves to build clean, flexible, effective and efficient user experiences for Selling Partners. You will be part of a team where flexibility, teamwork, and creative thinking are highly valued.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree in computer science or related fields, or equivalent experience, is required.
• Deep hands-on technical expertise.
• 3 - 8 years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Writing best quality code, following engineering best practices, doing effective code reviews and coaching the team to follow highest standards in developing solutions.
• Strong customer obsession and ownership to independently drive projects and deliver results.
• Experience in building large scale distributed systems is plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with stake holders and partner teams
Back to top