Software Development Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
Do you like Alexa? Do you have a passion for cars? Do you love bleeding edge technology? We are looking for exceptional developers to work on enabling Alexa the voice controlled personal assistant behind Amazon Echo in automobiles. The team seeks to provide seamless experiences for customers with Alexa in the car.
The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about new opportunities. Commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
You will be joining a select group of people that build one of the most highly rated products in Amazon's history.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years of professional experience with Software Development
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language, like Java, C/C++ or C#.
• Strong software design and development skills.
• Ability to communicate technical ideas with peers and non-technical peers.
• Strong fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, complexity analysis and data structures.
• Knowledge of speech technologies and Natural Language Processing
• Experience with Machine Learning
• Embedded software development
Back to top