Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
We're working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Prime Air Team!
We're looking for an outstanding engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. Experience developing device drivers, low-level OS and optimization, and hardware enablement are critical. A successful candidate will be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We're looking for someone who innovates, and loves solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
This position may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on 's ability to apply for and obtain an export license on your behalf
• • Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field
• 3+ years professional experience in
• Proficiency in OR
• Experience with hardware/ integration and real time operating ()
• Experience developing and/or debugging device drivers and kernals
• Experience with hardware enablement
• • Master's Degree in Science or related field
• Experience working in the Aerospace industry
• Experience building and simulating complex that have been successfully delivered to customers at scale
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch and SLA-driven operations of the project
• Experience in communicating with end users, technical teams, and management to collect requirements and describe product features and technical designs
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www..jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top