Software Development Engineer
- Flexible / Remote
Are you excited by the challenge of launching new business initiatives for Amazon in India?
India Consumer Technology (ICT) team builds products and services that solve unique customer needs in Amazon's fastest growing marketplace. We are a multi-billion dollar business with a huge potential to grow in a trillion dollar market. Our engineers own the complete consumer and seller experience for Amazon India, work on a wide range of technologies (including AWS and EC2) and build and operate highly scalable, low latency mobile first products and services. We are solving Know Your Customer(KYC), last mile engineering challenges around Mobile, Product Discovery, Delivery, Payments, Logistics, Customer experience, Seller experience and more.
As a Software Engineer within Amazon India Seller Experience team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying solutions to help Amazon significantly expand its selection and drive improved customer experience by enabling a new fulfillment pipeline. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon, from the ground up!
If you are looking for an opportunity to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of international customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today! You will work with Principal/Senior Engineers in the team to evolve the design and architecture of the products owned by this team. You will be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar besides providing technical direction to a highly technical team of Software Engineers.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years of professional experience in object oriented programming such as Java.
• 2+ years' experience with Service Oriented Architecture
• 2+ years' experience with web technologies: JS, CSS, and HTML
• Experience with performance optimization on enterprise level software
• MS in Computer Science or relevant field
• Strong understanding of web performance
• Excellent grasp of algorithms and data structures
• Outstanding written and communication skills
• Experience communicating with business owners, sometimes across many time zones
• Able to build large scale complex systems quickly
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top