Software Development Engineer
- Dublin, Ireland
The AWS Identity and Authentication Team are looking for multi-talented Developers to join our team in Dublin. You should have a background in Digital Application and Dev/Ops working practices. The Team you would be joining is tasked with developing and supporting new & existing Applications that Amazonians use on a daily basis and have company wide exposure.
Developing and Building core technologies for AWS, this role will challenge you to apply what you already know, apply it in new ways and accept new challenges. The Team uses only Native AWS technologies, so has unrestricted access to the AWS Toolbox to create the best solutions for our internal Customers using the latest .
We are looking for Developers who are comfortable working in highly agile and changing environments and can apply what they already know into new scenarios and technology solutions. The Team works on 'Green Field' as well as improving existing solutions so the range of work is diverse and challenging.
You should have experience over a range of the Technologies and Working Practices detailed below. Experience with Authentication methods and technologies would be preferred but is not required.
• Programming Languages: .Net (Core & MVC), , Ruby, Python
• Experience: AWS CodeDeploy, Jenkins, Bamboo
• Good Testing experience; Unit, Integration and End to End testing - Selenium, Cucumber, Jest Testing Frameworks etc
• NoSQL Database experience
• Knowledge of API/Micro Service design patterns
• AWS: CloudFormation, DynamoDB, Lambda
• Docker, Kubernetes
• HTML 5, JSON and CSS experience
Other Useful Skills
Exposure to Authentication and Authorisation Solutions
• OAuth 2.0 & OIDC
Relevant experience could include PSD2, Open Banking
• Agile/LEAN Working Practices
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in
• Proficiency in at least one programming language such as , Node.js, or C#
. Understanding of security protocols such as SAML, OAuth, OIDC, etc.
• Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, REST, etc.
• Experience developing or integrating federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, or OpenID (Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services or similar)
• Understanding of Identity Systems like LDAP and/or Active Directory
Back to top