Software Development Engineer
- Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios is at the forefront of revolutionary changes reshaping the entertainment industry. We are developing innovative tools and processes to elevate data-driven decisions through all areas of the organization.
The Studios Data Engineering team continues to evolve a robust platform that brings together data from all phases of the content lifecycle: from pre-greenlight, through production and post-release performance analyses. We harness the value and hidden insights buried in our massive data stores to support predictive models, financial workflows, production optimization efforts - and much more.
We need talented developers like you to build robust, secure and scalable applications and services that will support data pipelines and user interfaces used by teams across the Studios organization. The tools you develop here will help to optimize and innovate content development processes at an enterprise level.
This position is located in beautiful Culver City, California. Join us!
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years professional experience in back-end software development
• Experience collaborating with front end engineers to develop secure and scalable infrastructures
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with cloud-based computing/infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Experience working with cross-functional teams including gathering requirements from business users and coordinating with other technical resources
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top