Software Development Engineer
The Alexa Reactive Tech team is responsible for reactive analysis customer experience with high quality third party Alexa skills. The team uses cutting edge technologies to develop large-scale platforms to analyze huge number of skill interactions by Alexa customers in real time and also also monitor customer sentiment regarding the skills on other feedback channels. The team uses various content classification and machine learning algorithms for solving complex business challenges. It has also developed innovative automation technologies, which help validating third party skills in a highly automated manner.
The team will also develop technologies and infrastructure for large-scale mobile device cloud, which is used for various automation and developer facing services. We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to help with the development of scalable Alexa skill analysis software solutions and services. Ideal candidate should have proven expertise in designing scalable systems, working across technologies. Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to build a world-class experiences for developers and customers.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or PERL
- Passion for technology, digital content, and the mobile/voice market segment
- Experience creating, testing or evaluating software applications
- Successful track record of responding to/resolving customer issues through written communication
- Drive to dig into the details of a system or process to address customer problems
- Comfort working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word and databases
- Embraces working with remote teams in different geographies and time zones
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top