Software Development Engineer
We are entering a new era where the physical world will have an unprecedented level of intelligence and automaticity with profound impacts on our daily lives and how businesses are conducted. The AWS Internet of Things (IoT) Ubiquitous AI program is a strategic initiative in Amazon aiming to accelerate realization of this vision by building IoT ecosystems and distributed artificial intelligence frameworks touching many use cases such as smart homes, wearables, medical devices, automobile, industrial automation and more. If you are fascinated by the endless possibilities and enjoy being the technology forerunners driving the next waves of innovations, we have the right role for you.
In this role, you will harness the latest advances in machine learning, distributed computing and chip designs to build end to end distributed AI solutions on embedded devices, mobile platforms and cloud services. You will work with people with diverse backgrounds on machine learning, complier optimization and distributed computing to innovate on daily basis. Your solutions will be used by development communities around the world to build diverse applications lightening up billions of IoT devices.
- Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
- Obsessed with our customer's needs and experience
- Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
- Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
- Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative
- Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
- Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
- Are excited about the incredible opportunity connected products represent
- Build strong teams with others as passionate as you about this mission
- Take ownership and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Want to create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
- Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
- Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure and algorithm design
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, Python, C++ or GO
- Proven track records in design and implementation of highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Comfortable of dealing with ambiguity
- Familiarity with cloud and web services technologies (esp. JSON, REST, XML, MQTT, pub/sub, etc.).
- Experience in building applications backed by native AWS services
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks (e.g. MXNet, Tensorflows) is a plus
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top