Join the team that brought you the Echo Show and Echo Spot, touch-screen enabled Alexa devices that supports video calling, music, weather, and more! Our Echo Software team works on not only the Echo Show but other high-profile consumer electronics products including Fire TV, Kindle, and the Echo family of devices. We're just getting started, and we'd love to have you join us to bring innovative experiences to millions of customers.
You don't need any experience in those specific technologies, just an enthusiasm to build cutting edge software particularly around user interfaces, cross-device APIs, or cloud-based services. If this sounds appealing to you, please contact us and we'd love to chat!
If you join us, your opportunities will include:
• Invent new experiences for our customers.
• Collaborate with UX and Product owners to define customer experience and product direction.
• Deliver high quality software through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 2+ years of industry experience.
• 2+ years of programming experience in at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C#; in Linux, Windows, and/or Mac environment.
• 2+ years of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, run-time analysis, object oriented design and code quality verification.
• 2+ years of experience in C++.
• Passion for inventing new product designs and technical solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to drive and articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to create advanced architectures and sustainable solutions.
• Experience collaborating with UX, Product, and non-technical partners.
• Familiarity with working in an Agile environment.
• Graduate degree.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us