Software Dev Engineer (Tracking Req)
- Beijing, China
Mobile ecommerce is one of the fastest and hottest segment in China. In order to catch up with this huge opportunity, Amazon built the China Mobile Development Team to provide brand new mobile shopping experiences for China customers, basing on the our strength, like worldwide channels for high quality products, strong backend, and big data. Currently, Amazon China Mobile Development Team focus on z.cn web portal for mobile browser, Amazon shopping apps (iOS/Android) for China, mobile social network public account (Wechat and Weibo). In the future, this team has full flexibility to apply any creative ideas into new features, or even totally new products. Everything is possible in this team, if it can deliver great shopping experience to China users.
If you love new technologies (no matter mobile frontend or backend), and have great passion to use these technologies to resolve customers' online shopping pains in a creative way, Amazon China Mobile Team will be the best place for you. We will provide wide off stage and freedom atmosphere to help you realize your dream.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or similar technical degree, or at least 5 years combination of technical education and work experience.
• Minimum of 1 year of software testing experience, level will be determined upon interview.
• Experience with testing methodologies for consumer devices.
• Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving, excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience creating test plans, as well as test suites and automated test cases for regression and load testing
• Fluency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Ruby and at least one scripting language.
• Experience designing and implementing test cases, running and reporting on quality, and a deep technical understanding of QA methodology and tools such as schedulers, frameworks, and harnesses.
• Experience with testing methodologies for server class services including latency and load testing, ability to understand functional/technical specifications, and the ability to analyze data and server logs.
• Experience testing mobile applications
• Experience developing in a Linux environment.
• Experience with web services and databases, and ability to write simple SQL queries
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners
Back to top