The Consumables Shopping Experience (CSE) team is seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test to deliver a world class shopping experience on amazon.com. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with multiple teams and disciplines across Amazon to create new retail and platform shopping experiences. This includes the end-to-end experience across platforms and devices globally that enable consumers to easily find, purchase, and reorder the essential products they need and use everyday.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for making development teams more efficient and productive. An individual that has the wisdom and know how to create an infrastructure to support a truly world-class product development team. This is an opportunity to build the automated test infrastructure of your dreams. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building scalable software test infrastructure. This person thrives in delivering high quality technology solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
Join us on our mission to make everyday shopping effortless.
4+ years of experience in architecting products or solutions in the JavaEE space
- Competencies desired :
• JSP/Java Servlet/Spring/MVC
• Distribute Systems
• Amazon Web Services
• Workflow Systems
• Message Queues
- Experience building data structures and algorithms for large-scale software or online services
- Experience monitoring and troubleshooting website performance
- Bachelors in Computer Science
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
• Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills