Amazon Academy (https://academy.amazon.in/) is looking for a software development engineer to build solutions that make it easy for students in their learning journey.
Our vision is to be a lifelong education companion, helping learners maximize their outcome. To accomplish this vision, We strive to offer most trusted digital education service that learners love to use, educators find complementary and safe to recommend and parents feel confident to rely upon. We leverage a combination of technology, data science, user experience, innovation and pedagogy expertise to create enriching learning journeys.
As a Software Development Engineer on this team, you will collaborate with other experienced and senior software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new customer facing products and interfaces, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results. You should be someone who enjoys working on complex system software, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale.
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
- Self-directed, demonstrate leadership potential and a team player
- Proficiency in testing front-end applications and automated browser testing
- Experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, EC2, S3, Kibana and others
- Practical experience with engineering best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive