Software Dev Engineer Fulltime (Taiwan Campus Recruiting 2021)
- Taipei, Taiwan
Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team environment? Do you like working on industry-defining projects that move the needle?
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world's most beloved brands customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Our Software Development Engineers (SDEs) use cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work first-hand.
The challenges SDEs solve for at Amazon are big and influence millions of customers, sellers, and products around the world. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about creating new products, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of a company where development cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
If this sounds interesting to you, apply and come chart your own path at Amazon.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
If any question, please send email to email@example.com with email subject: TW + Job title you applied for + Inquiry
Location: We have two working locations
Tiding Boulevard, Neihu District, Taipei City台北; Hsinchu 新竹 (TBD)
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
• Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
• Create solutions on distributed systems (edge devices, gateways, and cloud) with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
• Make our solutions reliable, scalable, and easy to manage/use at the global level
• Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application
• Fluency in programming of languages such as C/C++ or Java.
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Previous technical internship(s).
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Learn fast and have a good problem-solving methodology.
• Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants, so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
Back to top