Software Dev Engineer
- Sunnyvale, CA
Are you a skilled Senior/Lead Engineer who wants to build and deliver cutting edge technology that protects millions of people every day? Do you want to invent new technologies while collaborating with the very best software engineers and architects in the world?
We are looking for senior engineers who want to build solutions to solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges, while at the same time doing battle with counterfeiters and other nefarious individuals every single day. You will build cutting edge machine learning algorithms and predictive analytic solutions, for projects tackling the largest problems in the investigation, detection and enforcement marketplace space to protect millions of consumers.
Do you keep looking until you find solutions so good they just seem natural? Do you want to push yourself and technology as far as they'll go with a group of smart and fun people?
If this sounds like you and you have a history of delivery of high performance systems then we want you to join the Amazon PQ team!
You will be an integral part of an exceptionally talented team. You will have an opportunity to conceptualize, design, build, test and own software systems. You will build services to handle billions of requests per day, while maintaining the response latencies in milliseconds. As a Sr/Lead Software Engineer at Amazon, you will drive the technical direction of the team, mentor engineers, and work with many different technologies. You will design and code, troubleshoot and support.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years of Software Development experience; 4+ years of experience in building highly complex and scalable systems.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, Python, Golang, Scala or other strongly typed language.
• Experienced in high compute data processing.
• Worked on or interested in creating machine learning models and algorithms.
• Managed technical product vision for product.
• Worked in collaborative environment and coached peer and junior engineers.
Back to top