WW Ops Talent Product Team (TPT) is looking for passionate individuals who love to design and build truly innovative internal customer-facing interfaces and the services that make them possible.
It's Day 1 in TPT, and we're a team that powers the recruitment of the most talented and motivated employees in the world through technological innovations. We are determined to disrupt TA space by bringing in end to end automation of business process flow. The TPT technology team is in the early phases of design and development and this is your chance to shape a brand new product from the start.
In this role you will
• Work through all phases of the project lifecycle, including reviewing requirements, designing services that lay foundation for the new technology platform, build new interfaces and also integrate with existing architectures, developing and testing code, and delivering seamless implementations for Global customers.- Evaluate and utilize AWS technologies where appropriate, such as EC2, RDS/DynamoDB/RedShift, to design and build scalable backend web services and customer facing APIs.
• Deeply understand and work with variety of developer tools across the spectrum of Software development lifecycle
• Build iteratively using agile methodologies
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
• Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
• Professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Track record for being detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
• Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
• Possesses high levels of ownership and is self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.