Social Media Manager, Recruiting Engine team
- Tel Aviv, Israel
The Recruiting Engine (RE) Team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently.
The Social Media Manager will own the content strategy, execution, and measurement for all of RE's central social media marketing channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram) with an audience of millions of followers. You will work cross-functionally with employer brand & social media practitioners across business lines, and will be responsible for reviewing and editing content across the team to ensure quality and consistency in our brand voice. At the tactical level, you will own our content calendar, create a steady stream of organic and paid social media content, leverage performance metrics to experiment, and test new content ideas. At the strategic level, you will champion new ideas and opportunities to connect with external talent.
Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager day-to-day priorities and activities including:
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target candidates.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads. Explore social listening and how we can leverage this tool to improve our channels and inform brand strategy.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts across all channels.
• Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for LinkedIn cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with Amazon's global employer brand strategy.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for quarterly business reviews as well report on content performance dashboards to inform our social strategy, highlighting social media impact and recruiting ROI.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Who we're looking for:
This role requires a passion for digital media and a passionate curiosity about how job seekers look for their next career. This role requires creative copy writing skills to craft high quality marketing, social, web, and collateral copy and content. You will have a strong sense of ownership, insist on the highest standards, and have backbone.
This position can be based out of Amazon's corporate offices in Arlington, VA. Other USA Amazon corporate office locations will also be considered.
• Bachelor's degree in an applicable discipline (marketing, business, communications)
• 5+ years of digital marketing, communications, or employer branding experience
• Experience creating digital content and social media community management
• Master's degree in an applicable discipline (marketing, business, communications)
• Understanding of the digital and online space, and how it impacts the job seeker's experience
• Excellent writing skills
• Keenly focused and able to pay painstaking attention to important details
• Understanding of digital marketing, and experience developing relevant content for a diverse audience
• Graphic design experience or familiarity with design concepts
• Experience creating metrics to measure communication effectiveness, reach and engagement
• Demonstrated ability to exercise high judgment and creativity in narrow time frames and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get work done, even when at times it's outside the scope of the job
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Back to top