Social Media Creative Strategist
Amazon marketing is looking for a customer-obsessed and entrepreneurial social media expert to lead social media campaigns, develop channel strategy, and translate business messages to customer language for Amazon's highest-priority businesses and brands. We are seeking an experienced and innovative leader to develop work customers love and build trust across digital channels. The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically and execute creative ideas with panache. He or she will have a proven track record of delivering results in social and digital marketing. He or she will know what "panache" means and generally act in a way that embodies both the literal and figurative senses of the word. The ideal candidate will utilize a data-driven approach to create and optimize sophisticated marketing programs, structure marketing tests, and quickly double down on programs that show success. This individual will excel in managing and navigating cross-functional efforts and partnering with creatives, business groups, and strategy teams.
You will be flexing from the range of strategy to creative to analytical skills on a daily basis. You must be a self-starter with strong analytical ability, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and an ability to drive innovative programs involving multiple stakeholders. Knowing how to navigate a matrixed organization with a high level of ambiguity is a required skill to be successful in this role.
- 5+ years of experience leading and executing social media, PR, and/or marketing strategies for a leading consumer brand
- Demonstrated capability to create copy, imagery, and video content for targeted audiences and to support stated goals. Please be prepared for a content portfolio review.
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., and using social listening, measurement, and insights tools.
- BA/BS degree.
- Must have the ability to take constructive criticism and maintain a professional attitude.
- Independently self-motivated, team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experienced creative writer or photographer with an attention to detail; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of statistics data aggregation and metrics
- Proficient with Excel, Tableau or other database software
- Experienced with Photoshop and other creative software
- Experience with Sprinklr
- Agency background in account planning, social media, or strategy
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top