Social Care Supervisor
- London, United Kingdom
Ring is looking for an experienced, organized, and self-motivated full-time Social Care Supervisor to join our Social Media team in Phoenix, AZ. As a Social Care Supervisor, you will directly manage the Ring Social Care Team, a team of social media customer service agents. You will report insights and interpret agent performance trends while collaborating with stakeholders to establish operational improvement initiatives.
As a Social Care Supervisor, you will be responsible for enforcing processes, identifying issues and root causes, coaching and development of Ring's Social Care team, help drive performance results, maintain positive customer service and brand experience online.
• Lead a team of up to 20 cross functional team members; coaching, developing, and motivating direct reports and team to ensure that they are providing world-class customer service on all customer interactions
• Regularly review and analyze team and performance metrics to improve customer service experiences
• Oversee daily staffing plan, time cards, and schedule adherence in partnership with workforce management
• Develop Social Care team by providing guidance, performance and behavioral coaching
• Drives team engagement and actions through results and insights identified in 1:1s and side by side meetings with team members as needed
• Assists in trouble-shooting technical issues that may arise with helping Ring customers
• Recruit, hire and train new team members
• This position requires that you handle various contacts types including; Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our Customers
• 4+ years of call center experience
• 2+ years of social media experience
• 1+ year of customer care experience in a supervisory or managerial role
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends
• Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• Experience with leading cross-functional teams and a demonstrated history of providing solutions to complex problems
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
• Excellent writing, copy editing and proofing skills
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top