Snr Mgr, Marketing, Pets
Amazon.com is looking for a talented, smart, and entrepreneurial Sr. Manager of Marketing, 3P, and Product Management to help us develop the Pets category. In addition to marketing, this leader will be responsible for 3rd party marketplace business as well as Product Management for new features to improve the shopping experience for Pets customers.
You must be a self-starter with strong analytical ability, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and an ability to drive innovative programs involving multiple stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing awareness as well as customer acquisition and retention initiatives across a broad range of online and offline marketing channels. In this role you will be expected to flex both analytical skills and creative muscles.
As a Sr. Manager, Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of leaders
- Define and manage the annual marketing plan and budget.
- Own the creation of marketing strategies across channels and execution to drive traffic.
- Test and iterate on innovative ideas.
- Identify and lead opportunities for broad customer experience improvements.
- Measure and monitor program effectiveness.
- Drive coop marketing programs with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conceptualize, build and execute a customer life-cycle marketing program.
- Develop and launch new shopping experiences for Pets customers
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
- 10+ years of experience working in marketing, including launching large scale strategic programs and campaigns.
- People leader of large teams
- Ability to analyze, communicate and present metrics effectively to support recommendations.
- Results-oriented with relentlessly high standards.
- Demonstrated track record of succeeding in entrepreneurial or a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to collaborate across the team including vendor management (sales) and tech teams.
- High proficiency with Excel.
- Masters degree.
- Have a strong track record of shaping business strategy and growing a marketing team to meet the demands of a rapidly growing business.
- Knowledge of SQL or Tableau a plus.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top