At AWS Professional Services, we are building a global team of technical cloud computing architects to work on enterprise customer engagements around the world and to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers. To help grow and scale this business, we are looking for a Senior Business Operations (BizOps) Manager for the Americas, with strong operational, financial, collaboration, and communication skills. This individual will manage a team of Revenue Operations, Project Controllers, Project Admins, Business Analysts, and Program Managers. He or she will be responsible for building frameworks, methodologies, and key business processes to ensure a great experience for stakeholders and efficient execution of business operations.
20-30% Travel expected especially during peak times.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• People Management: Hire, coach, and develop a high performing team of Business Operations Professionals
• Daily Operations: Ensure all Quote to Cash processes are complete, implemented and audit ready.
• Business Planning: Deliver and oversee strategic business review cadences including Monthly Business Reviews (MBR), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), Monthly Management Review (MMR), and 2x2s. Write narratives and business cases that are forward thinking and data driven.
• Insights and Analytics: Provide business analytics and insights to influence strategy/tactics/behavior. Manage dashboards, regional reports, and executive review documents.
• Scale & Simplify Business Operations: Develop,implement, and optimize new and existing mechanisms to drive continuous improvements across the business, including process automation and elimination. Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive compliance with all methodologies, policies, and procedures.
• Lead initiatives across Business Operations and contribute to scale ProServe globally.
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven track record of building and leading high performing teams
• 8+ years of experience in the areas of Business Operations for Professional Services or other Consulting industries
• 8+ years of strong Excel experience with the ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
• In depth reporting experience with FinancialForce, Changepoint, OpenAir, MavenLink, or other Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools.
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Advanced Excel skills (SQL, VBA & Macros, Power Query, PowerBI, Advanced Charting)
• Experience designing, building, and working with lost cost or offshore model organizations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.