Services Program Manager
- Honchō, Japan
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on Earth. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience to Heavy Bulky products including how we deliver and provide service for these products.
As a Services Program Manager, you will help build, communicate, and grow Heavy Bulky delivery and professional services. Our goal is to make the find, buy, and fulfill experience for services in this new category as trusted, easy, and reliable as it is for products.
The program manager role is a matrixed role that requires working with various functional owners to drive impact across recruiting, operations, etc. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership/commitment. Customer obsession is a must.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Own the development of Heavy Bulky services including service asin creation, managing the catalog, and planning to launch new services
• Partner with sub-contractors, operations teams, and category partners to establish and revise service scope of work.
• Work with our technology teams to drive projects that will enhance our merchandising, customer, and site experience.
• Drive execution of traffic levers to grow our services business.
• Partner with groups within Amazon to identify new opportunities that align to team and cross-company goals.
• Use data to measure performance to drive innovation.
• A strong background (3+ years) in category management is required or related experience that demonstrates strong analytics and project leadership skills.
• BA/BS required, MBA a plus
• Experience with SQL required
• Experience in consulting and/or retail/consumer products industries
• Proven analytical skills and highly comfortable with numbers
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including strong writing and speaking skills
Back to top