Service Delivery Manager
- Beijing, China
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses in nine countries, including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
The RBS group in Beijing is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team's primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
Roles and Responsibility:
You will be responsible for an operations team, whose members are creating and updating catalog for Amazon Japan retail teams. This role mainly works for Amazon.co.jp and your costomers are Japanese. You will interact directly with Amazon internal customers in Japan, as well as global functional team to streamline process, manage requirement changes and ensure high catalog quality and provide high quality service delivery to vendors according to requirements and SLAs previous agreed.
Key Performance Areas:
• Team metrics management (Productivity,TAT,CSAT,Quality Score, etc.)
• Process improvement and Kaizen to upstream and downstream process
• People management (Resource utilization management, individual performance management and people development, floor control and retention)
• 2-5 years' experience in service delivery/operations/project management, ability to thrive within a fast paced metrics driven environment.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in people management and complex metrics management, or in complex project management.
• Excellent written and Oral Japanese
• Good written and Oral English
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
• Project management experience & project management Certificate
• Lean Six Sigma certificate
• Experience or skills in IT or engineering working environment
• Overseas working or study experience
Back to top