Service+ Consulting Manager
- Shenzhen, China
Amazon provides enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform worldwide, and more than 2 million sellers have been using this Marketplace service today. Amazon is developing infrastructure aggressively to support this growth around the world, particularly in the booming cross border selling area. Service+ is one new initiative to provide Chinese Sellers professional paid value-added Services including account management services and consulting services.
In this context, Amazon China Global Selling Service+ team is seeking an experienced BD manager, to identify the potential opportunities for bringing Services Product to China sellers and help them accelerate their success globally on Amazon marketplaces. The ideal candidate is a seasoned senior sales with a background in ecommerce and affiliated industries. S/he will have a track record of success at driving results, partnering cross functionally, and professionally representing clients' needs/perspectives to the various stakeholders. S/he will have a strong track record of supporting marketing initiatives, tactics, plans, processes, systems, and programs. S/he will thrive in a fast paced dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment and insist on the highest standards.
• Drive Paid Account Service product adoption including Account management Service and Consulting Service
• Develop, optimize and customize sales toolkit.
• Work close with Account manager and consultants to ensure smooth customer end to end experience.
• Learn about Amazon's cross border e-commerce business, learn about Seller lift cycle, demand and pain point. Provide suggestions to leadership and PMs to evolve service product.
• Assist on sales plan, forecast and tracking.
This role is based in Shenzhen, working with internal cross functional teams, e.g. Service consultant and account managers, marketing, PMO and external stakeholders, leveraging internal process/products/tools to convert potential leads to Amazon Sellers and support Sellers growth on Amazon.
• Rich sales and BD experience.
• Team player with strong persuasion skills able to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders
• Strong data driven plan capability.
• Excellent triage ability with the ability to prioritize projects and work
• Entrepreneurial with an inherent sense of urgency; not afraid to take risks and get things done quickly while maintaining high standards
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to speak effectively to any audience
• 2+ years of experience in partner management within ecommerce or technology sectors. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated track record of winning/establishing strategic relationships with enterprise. customers/partners and/or brand owners.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
• Master's degree in business, marketing, computer science or relevant field of study
Back to top