Senior Web Development Engineer, AWS Marketplace Console Team
Do you want to build amazing web experiences to help millions of customers discover, purchase, and manage software in the cloud? If so, read on!
AWS Marketplace makes it easy to buy and sell cloud-based software, and we're one of the fastest-growing businesses in AWS. We're bringing Amazon's e-commerce expertise to cloud software, and fundamentally changing how software is bought and sold in the cloud -- and we need your help!
We are looking for talented, motivated, and passionate web development engineers to join our team and help us build a brand-new version of AWS Marketplace in the AWS Console, which is visited by millions of customers each week. In short: You'll be helping to build a brand-new e-commerce website from the ground up, using the most modern web development technologies available.
As a member of the team, you'll be involved in the complete software development lifecycle, including design, implementation, testing, and operations. We are a small team where you will have big impact, and direct influence over the tools and technologies used to build our platform. We're strong believers in agile software development, and you'll have direct control over how we accomplish our goals.
In this role, a commitment to teamwork, customer focus, and strong communication skills (for both technical and business partners) are absolute requirements. You should have a solid background in software development fundamentals, have a deep understanding of industry best-practices, and be passionate about building great user experiences. You should have a proven track record of turning customer needs into elegant, user-centered designs, as well as implementing those designs using smart, clean web development patterns.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in web development frameworks like AngularJS, React, and Bootstrap.
- Computer Science fundamentals and object-oriented design.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- Extensive knowledge and strong fundamentals of web development frameworks.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C#, Ruby, or Python.
- Success in dealing with ambiguous/undefined problems and thinking abstractly.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in a technical environment, driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top