Senior Vendor Manager - Polish speaker
- Warsaw, Poland
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class ecommerce platform.
Amazon EU is looking for an experienced professional to support our growing Polish customer base. You will be responsible for designing and executing our selection plans in your category as well as facilitating cross-functional development activities, projects and process improvements.
By establishing relationships with vendors and analysing customer data, you will identify selection opportunities; acquire this selection through negotiating and onboarding vendors, and sourcing the items to ensure low prices, availability and fast delivery to polish customers. To fulfil this demand, you will build long-term relationships with International and Polish vendors in your category. You will have full P&L ownership for one or more categories.
- Increase buyable selection from new and existing International and Polish vendors in your category.
- Establish & manage long-term relationships with distributors and vendors by driving negotiation and re-negotiation of their terms and commercial agreements.
- Own the profit and loss account for your categories.
- Cooperate with other vendor management teams in EU to coordinate vendor relationships and campaigns.
- Work with Amazon's teams to improve customer experience across formats.
- Liaise with the buying and inventory teams to assist in decision-making processes for managing stock and inventory.
- Build internal and external metric reports to monitor new selection and availability
- Be an ambassador within the industry and consistently enhance Amazon EU's position.
- Polish native or fluent speakers
- Strong business judgment with a record of accomplishment of successful negotiations and vendor relationship management.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
- Ability to harnesses data to drive decisions with attention to details.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to influence internal teams and external partners.
- Proficiency in English.
- 8+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in Retail/FMCG industry.
- MBA or MSC from a premier business/engineering school or similar qualification.
Back to top