Senior Vendor Manager
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is in search of a passionate, results-driven, and team-orientated Senior Vendor Manager to join the Patio, Lawn and Garden team.
The successful candidate will achieve strong category growth, add new selection for our customers, develop & strengthen business relationships, deliver weekly and monthly business reviews, lead negotiations, partner on marketing and promotions, and drive operational improvements. A combination of strong analytical skills and thinking big is needed to win in this business.
The Senior Vendor Manager should be motivated by growth in a dynamic environment focused on our customers. He/she must have excellent verbal & written communication, draw metric-based conclusions from extensive amounts of data, and partner with marketing/finance/inventory management to achieve top and bottom line results. Proven leadership, project management, presentation, and organizational skills are required to excel in a category that requires strategic and tactical work.
• Bachelor degree required
• 5+ years in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
• 2+ years negotiation experience
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; leverage data and metrics to develop assumptions and support conclusions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to influence others
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action
• Prior online retail experience is a plus
• Excellent judgment and prioritization skills
• Passion for the business, technology, and a world-class customer experience
Back to top