Want to work on bringing Alexa to more places out of the home? On the Alexa Smart Properties team, you will have an opportunity to own design for an end to end business, and impact multiple customer experiences for Alexa experiences in Hotels, Senior Living, Health Care, Residential and work spaces. We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to design consumer and enterprise experiences for our enterprise environments. You need to be passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while we make history.
This role will work with multiple teams inside Devices and Alexa. You will need to have top notch creative and influencing chops, including the ability to work across teams.
In this role you would:
• Create conceptual diagrams, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specifications
• Confidently defend design rationale used to create solutions in design reviews with product managers, engineers, and testers
• Present design work to the design team, product team, Amazon.com executives, and external partners for review and feedback
• Research customer needs and work with both internal and external partners to design the right lovable customer experience.
• Work with business development and engineering to assess and optimize new and existing interactions
• 6+ years of design experience
• An available online portfolio
• 5+ years of experience shipping consumer products
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Experience shipping multi-modal consumer products
• Experience with VUI/voice/conversational design
• Demonstrated ability to influence product decisions
• Demonstrated ability to drive customer/end-user impact
• Exceptional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
• A track record of successfully working across teams to synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.