Senior UX Designer
- Seattle, WA
The Worldwide Pricing team builds products and services that help Sellers offer prices that delight our Customers. Our programs support billions of price updates every month, covering the majority of products sold in the Amazon store. We do this with real-time, low latency, worldwide systems. We constantly work to innovate and improve our programs, software, and tools to deliver a fantastic experience for our Selling Partners and the best possible prices for our Customers.
As the Senior designer on the Seller Pricing team, you will run the worldwide design strategy for all Seller-facing Pricing tools and features, as well as a limited set of Customer-facing features on the Product Detail Page. You'll work closely with our product and engineering teams to help improve the selling on Amazon experience for tens of thousands of Selling Partners all over the world. This will involve designing foundational pricing features from the ground up, as well as improving the designs for our existing products.
Our perfect candidate loves to think strategically, has a passion for working on ambiguous problems, and is Customer obsessed.
** Seattle preferred, but we are open to hiring this role in any U.S. location with an Amazon corporate office. See list of locations here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/locations/?&continent=north_america&cache.
• Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
• 7+ years of experience as a UX designer.
• 5+ years if experience in performing user research or gathering quantitative customer data.
• Digital portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design, design strategy and process.
• Proficiency in high-fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, or equivalent.
• Expertise in UX performance optimization using qualitative and quantitative assessment.
• UX design experience across global markets and experience delivering designs for projects of large scope and complexity.
• Ability to articulate ideas, and design plans to senior executives in a clear and compelling manner.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top