Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions including sponsored, display, video, and custom adsleverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
About the role
As a Twitch Advertising Specialist in our Ad Sales team in Amsterdam, you will use your industry background and experience selling video advertising solutions to large advertisers and their ad agencies in BENELUX. You will be the Twitch expert in the region and educate agencies, advertisers and regional sales teams about Twitch, with the aim to drive video advertising revenue. As the Twitch Advertising ambassador in the market you have to speak and present at advertiser meetings and industry events. This role requires close collaboration with local and international Account Executives, Ad Operations, Audience Insights, Advertising Marketing and Twitch Partner Management.
You will report to the Commercial Director Europe Twitch Advertising.
- 6+ years' digital advertising experience, idealy with video ads
- Experience in the creation of branding campaigns (Top of the funnel/story telling) for clients
- Knowledge of gaming, esports, consumer electronics and CPG industries
- Solid understanding of digital media (video) and programmatic ad sales
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell, and communicate with team cross collaboratively
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, organized and able to function independently and in tandem with internal partners
- Ability to deal with rapidly changing priorities and business circumstances
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter, able to open doors for the Twitch brand
- Experience in working in an international matrix organization
- Prior experience in social (video) platforms and/or digital TV is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.