Senior TPM - Multichannel Ads
- Palo Alto, CA
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are at the forefront of that explosive growth. We deliver core infrastructure and shared services for Amazon advertising and build solutions that are used by advertisers to grow their business every day. We are looking for a Sr.TPM with a strong bias to action and delivering results to build and deliver high impact cross functional projects. In this role you will work across the DSP, audio video and other advertising teams to drive outcomes that rely on core infrastructure and also drive developer experience across teams to improve the velocity and scalability of engineering teams.
You will become a technical expert in the area of developer experience and architecture of the advertising stack. You can positively impact and grow multiple nascent and quickly evolving programs that directly impact developer experience, productivity, tooling across Amazon DSP, Audio Video FireTV Advertising. We have a lot of technical challenges to solve and you will have the opportunity to drive some of the key architectural tracks across multiple organizations towards creating a better advertiser and developer experience.
The ideal candidate will have
• A strong technical background in the areas of platform development and tooling, either in an engineering management or program management capacity. Familiar with SOA and distributed systems architecture.
• Able to balance delivering results with the long term view of the system in mind. Inspire teams to work on not just what's urgent, but what's most important
• Should thrive in a past paced environment and is able to earn trust with teams within and outside the organization.
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
• A deep understanding of the software development process, and a proven track record of shipping software quickly, then iterating on the experience
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the products, our business, and the technical landscape
• Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
• Good understanding of software design patterns and experience working in core platform or infrastructure teams to deliver shared capabilities to enable engineering productivity.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Master's degree in a business or technology discipline or related field
• Online display advertising industry experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top