Want to re-invent how 10s of millions of people watch TV?
Fire TV remains the #1 best-selling streaming media player in the U.S. As we continue to involve the customer experiences on our products, we are looking for an experienced TPM to lead initiatives on Fire TV.
In this role, you will help develop and drive the Core experience roadmap and product vision and you will have a high degree of ownership in critical features and user experiences. The role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with UX, software engineering, device marketing, customer service, and executive stakeholders. We are looking for someone with deep customer focus as well as passion for and an established track record delivering products to customers that are both cloud and device software stacks. A successful candidate should be able to manage the tactical tasks of delivering products while simultaneously defining and driving strategic product planning for forward looking initiatives.
• Help develop technical roadmap, strategy, customer experience and roadmap for FireTV product initiatives
• Facilitate the technical architecture between multiple complex systems.
• Create buy-in for the technical vision and strategy both internally and with key external partners
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, schedule, performance and cost
• Proactively identify and resolve technical risks and issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic or technical goals.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver the best product for our customers
We are open to hire for Arlington , VA , Seattle , WA and Sunnyvale , CA.
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
• 4+ years of experience in managing a technical program.
• Knowledge of Android applications
• Knowledge of Android TV framework
• Knowledge of Android/Java coding
• Ability to debug problems from logs
• Experience using tools like JIRA.
• Experience with UX design
• Experience with Voice user interfaces.
• Proven track record of managing multiple work streams concurrently.
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Proven track record of managing SDLC
• Ability to influence teams without authority
• Comfortable reporting to senior leadership
• Track record of effectively escalating issues when needed