- Hyderabad, India
We're looking for a unique blend of technical and business experience to drive cross-organizational projects within the Finance Operations Global Corporate Procurement area. As a large Senior Technology Program owner, you will set the bar high, work with finance and business teams who bring unique challenges, and you have the freedom to invent and simplify to provide scalable solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for translating business requirements to functional specifications, coordinating architecture designs, building the development schedule from design to delivery, and making appropriate trade-offs to manage risks. You will set clear goals and communicate the latest status to both software development teams and internal business customers. The ideal candidate works independently, enjoys tackling ambiguous yet complex problems, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has fun while doing it all!
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with business stakeholders to understand their business, determine their requirements, and then converting them into technical specifications and solutions.
• Coordinating software activities and resourcing scheduling across multiple teams.
• Managing medium to large technical projects with minimal supervision.
• Participating in the design and implementation of technical solutions.
• Writing documentation and test plans demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrating extraordinary people skills, customer obsession and attention to detail.
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related technical discipline or related experience.
• 6+ years of experience in software engineering, software development management, technical program/project management, or a related technical field required; with at least
• 4+ years of experience with APIs, SQL, and systems integrations.
• Experience developing and delivering on project milestones using Agile methodologies.
• Ability to fully engage with technical teams, operations teams, and business stakeholders.
• Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts that balance stakeholder's needs.
• Business understanding of Accounting and P2P processes.
• Strong experience with APIs and integrations with systems.
• System administration principles.
• Financial operations experience (procurement, accounting, accounts payable).
• Strong communication skills including experience working with business units.
• Ability to write white papers and interact/influence senior leadership.
• Experience with SaaS-based software and middleware applications.
Back to top