- Berlin, Germany
Alexa Shopping sits at the intersection of two key pieces of Amazon - Alexa and Retail. The Alexa Shopping team builds experiences that customers use to instantly order whatever they need by interacting with Alexa on any supported smart device. Our services allow you to shop without interrupting what you're doing, letting customers go from "I want" to "It's on the way" in a matter of seconds.
At Amazon Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to order whatever they need by simply interacting with their Smart Devices, such as Echo or Fire TV. Our services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing; you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. This is an early stage initiative with a fast paced, highly collaborative start up like environment inside Amazon.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to join the Alexa Shopping Purchase Experience team. In this role, you will manage the lifecycle of cross-functional technology initiatives to drive Voice Shopping customer engagement globally. You will play a pivotal role in unblocking innovation and increasing speed of delivery. You will tackle challenging problems and coordinate high profile projects across multiple cross-functional teams. You will have the freedom to experiment, improve and invent on behalf of our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
• Contributing to the vision, strategy and roadmap
• Driving alignment across stakeholders to ensure scalable solutions and excellence in execution
• Leading prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, schedule, performance and cost
• Proactively identifying and resolving issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, roadmap, financial, and/or technical goals
• Defining technical requirements
• Ensuring we protect Amazon's high quality customer experience
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Strong bias for action and a "get it done" attitude
• Able to work with remote teams
• Strong track record of on-time technical project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
• Exceptional customer relationship skills
• Experience communicating, collaborating and delivering on commitments across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
Back to top