Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have strong IT infrastructure and/or programming experience, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we'd like to speak with you.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training Team. Here's your chance to work as a Technical Trainer with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced technical trainer, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of software architecture and virtualization technologies.
In this role, you will deliver training content to developers, administrators, architects to drive adoption and usage of AWS services. You'll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience.
You will also:
• Constantly learn and master the most innovative technologies related to cloud computing using AWS product and services.
• Deliver training programs in startups to transform their workforce by embedding confidence to use AWS technologies
• Strategically engage with various customers business functions and IT organizations to create customer-tailored training plans jointly with AWS Training Business Development Managers and Sales Managers
• Partner with AWS internal AWS Support Engineers, Technical Account Managers and Solutions Architects to understand customer challenges, identify customers pain points & deliver impactful training sessions
• Dive deep and build a domain expertise in Startups that focus on Fintech, Healthcare, Media, Aviation, Gaming and others
• Create a global impact through development of curriculum for cutting-edge and innovative technologies released by AWS product and service teams
• Get hands-on with training & certification internal projects that improve processes that contributes to productivity gains and business performance improvements
• Be the AWS advocate at customer facing events such as AWS re:Invent, AWSome Days, AWS Summits and AWS Customer Appreciation Nights
• Excel in an Area of Depth and build Subject Matter Expertise in Architecture, DevOps, Big Data, Deep Learning.
If this position excites you, please submit your resume using the link below and include a cover letter outlining your motivation, experience and why you want to join our team!
• 8+ years of experience in training delivery in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
• Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
• A strong "stage presence" and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners.
• Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, network and storage architectures.
• Recent coding experience in one or more of the following languages, Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby or Python.
• Experience working within the Startups or Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
• Ability to travel as required.
• AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate Level
• Experience creating and maintaining training materials.
• Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired.
• Experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies. Experience working with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.