Senior Technical Recruiter
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
Amazon Lab126 is seeking a talented results oriented Senior Technical Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate to join our recruiting organization. You will work with a close-knit recruiting team. Your focus will be on driving staffing strategies along with candidate generation and closing of candidates in partnership with your clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, recruiting for innovative talent.
As a Senior Recruiter you will partner with the business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, growing business.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years recruiting or sourcing experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top