Senior Technical Program Manager, Privacy Team
- Madrid, Spain
The CDO within Amazon's eCommerce Foundation organization is responsible for delivering solution for protecting Amazon.com customer's trust. Within that group, the Engineering build solutions to identify, manage and track our customer's personal information.
As a TPM, you will work directly with the engineering teams building these solutions. You will shape, deliver and drive adoption of the software components of our platform and influence strategy and outcomes across Amazon's retail experiences such as Amazon.com, Alexa, Prime Video, Kindle, and our subsidiaries (e.g. Audible, Zappos, Whole Foods).
This role is inherently cross-functional and requires a strong ability to influence and earn the trust of software engineers, technical and business leadership. You will work directly with software engineers to design, plan and deliver software products, while also owning the technical programs in support of adoption and ongoing use.
You will partner with other engineering groups, product management and technical leadership to understand their needs, create technical roadmaps and oversee their delivery.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline
• 7+ years of experience
• Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and organizational skills
• Has owned delivery of technical projects or programs that span the software development life cycle (requirements, design, development, deployment and operations).
• Has communicated complex issues and concepts verbally and in writing to a wide range of audiences from technical developers to non-technical executives.
• Experience or familiarity with GDPR, and ePrivacy or other regulations
• Experienced in leading delivery within an environment (, Kanban, etc.)
• Managed efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale web application
Back to top