Senior Technical Program Manager, LMT Emerging Business & Technology
- Bellevue, WA
Amazon Last Mile Technology is the team that enables super-fast delivery for Amazon. We build products and technology that enables the stations and drivers to deliver your packages, food, and restaurant deliveries from their last stop to your home. We need rock start Technical Program Managers to drive several new initiatives.
You will be responsible for end-to-end execution of customer experience and growth strategy for specific business unit of Driver Experience. This is divided into three major areas 1) Forward Looking and inventing new business case, influencing senior leader, secure resource funding, product branding, build product roadmaps and lifecycle management as well as negotiations with key business, tech and operational stakeholders 2) You will own stakeholder communication, User experience, partnering with tech teams on implementation, own end to end project management and ultimately launching the product with the best customer experience 3) You will own the all business results, and take corrective actions to ensure that overall business goals are met and exceeded. Your creativity will contribute to the continuous improvement of our offering.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, and customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The leader will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for an effective leader, self-driven and strong communicator to work with important partners as well as internal stakeholders and groups. He or she will have sound business judgment with a strong track record of ownership, tech deep dive and relationship management skills.
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• MBA preferred with 5-10 years of working experience in hands on software coding/product development and project management.
• Proven experience leading cross-functional software development teams, operations , UX Designer and other Product Managers to groundbreaking logistics technology.
• Strong numerical and analytical aptitude to analyze your product including gathering raw data and key metrics using Excel, Access, SQL and turning this data into insightful recommendations for the business.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at C-Level executives and globally distributed teams.
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Innovative team player with a desire to work in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Experience launching new business globally.
• Exhibits excellent judgment
• Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
• Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
• Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
• Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
• Strong results orientation
• Thinks big
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top