Senior Technical Program Manager - Device Analytics Team
- Arlington, VA
Do you want to join a team that works with all of Amazon's devices (Alexa devices, Fire TV, Fire Tablets, Kindle, etc.)? Do you want to work with world-class, state-of-the-art technologies on a fun, diverse, rapidly growing team? Then you want to join the Device Analytics Services Team!
The Device Analytics Services team is hiring a Technical Program Manager to help drive large privacy initiatives across multiple organizations to identify gaps in automation and to work with development teams to close those gaps by building tools.
This is a high visibility role that will require working with many business and engineering teams to identify opportunities to automate processes that safeguard our data. You will be a point of contact for coordinating large-scale initiatives across multiple teams at Amazon. This includes driving new initiatives and solving challenges at a massive scale. As a Technical Program Manager, you will be one of the key leaders on the team and have an impact by defining strategy and requirements, developing processes and schedules, and driving progress on major initiatives. This will require regular communication with program stakeholders and executives. We seek a great team player who can motivate team members, inspire action, and collaborate with management to develop creative solutions to hard technical problems.
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline
• 10+ years of software development industry experience
• 5+ years in a technical program management role
• Experience defining processes, project management, and release schedules
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across the business
• Experience leading teams that require coordination between stakeholders
• Experience working with big data
• Experience with SQL
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top