Do you want to join a team that works with all of Amazon's devices (Alexa devices, Fire TV, Fire Tablets, Kindle, etc.)? Do you want to work with world-class, state-of-the-art technologies on a fun, diverse, rapidly growing team? Then you want to join the Device Analytics Services Team!
The Device Analytics Services team is hiring a Technical Program Manager to help drive large initiatives across multiple organizations to help standardize engagement metrics across all Amazon devices. You will get to work with all device teams, platform teams, data engineering/science, BIEs, legal, and privacy.
This is a high visibility role that will require working with many organizations across Amazon. You will need to have strong understanding of system design and know how different systems work together. As a Technical Program Manager, you will be one of the key leaders on the team and have an impact by defining strategy and requirements, developing processes and schedules, and driving progress on major initiatives. This will require regular communication with program stakeholders and executives. We seek a great team player who can earn trust and collaborate with management to develop creative solutions to hard technical problems.
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline
• 10+ years of software development or IOT industry experience
• 5+ years in a technical program management role
• Experience defining processes, project management, upholding best practices for software engineering, architecture and release schedules
• Experience communicating with software engineers and stakeholders at all levels across the business
• Experience leading teams that require coordination between stakeholders
• Prior work experience as a software developer
• Experience working with big data
• Experience with SQL
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.