Senior Technical Program Manager - Amazon International Technology
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Amazon's International Technology (InTech) team in our Luxembourg development center is seeking an experienced Sr. Technical Program Manager to drive and launch new online shopping experiences to customers around the world. Our team develops customer-facing features based on European needs, and our work spans a deep technology stack from front-end customer experience to back-end service technology.
Responsibilities include working with product management to define strategy and requirements, identifying and securing commitment from teams across the company for new initiatives, driving consensus on the technical approach, setting timelines, and leading cross-functional development teams from design to product launch. You'll need to be a strong project manager with technical and business acumen as well as an excellent communicator - whether working with developers or providing updates to business leadership.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
• 3+ years of experience with software project management across the complete product lifecycle.
• Demonstrated track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, cross-organizational projects.
• Ability to translate feature requests into technical specifications, and influence design and architectural decisions.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product owners, and business leaders.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with ability to use data and metrics to back up recommendations, and drive actions.
• 8+ years of experience with software project management across the complete product lifecycle.
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems, web services, and/or web applications.
• Experience in developing technical strategies.
• High degree of comfort presenting to senior management, business stakeholders, and external partners.
• Understanding of agile software development processes
Back to top