Senior Technical Program Manager - Alexa International
- London, United Kingdom
The Alexa International team focuses on building and expanding Alexa's capabilities for customers worldwide. We embrace the unique challenge of understanding the nuances of how Alexa can serve customers' needs in different cultures and locations in a native way. If you are interested in shaping the future of Alexa for customers around the world, come and join us.
We are a team of builders that work passionately to apply cutting edge technologies to solve real-world challenges that will transform the Alexa experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet for our customers worldwide. You will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to develop and deliver new Alexa experiences for our international customers.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and deliver innovative features for Alexa. In this role, you will:
• Work with key stakeholders to define requirements, strategy and delivery plans
• Lead cross functional development on new products and features from design through delivery
• Work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
• Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and progress
• Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and to drive actions
• Passion for delivering products that customers love
• Experience leading in the delivery of large, complex, technical programs
• Significant project management experience including the following disciplines: scope, scheduling, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management
• Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• High attention to detail including precise and effective stakeholder communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Exceptional communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences, both verbal and written, including long-form business writing on complex topics
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
• Proven ability to not only influence but lead business partners and supporting teams
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
Back to top