Senior Technical Program Manager
- Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in leading programs that delivers on critical business goals and build large scale solutions?
The Amazon Fulfillment Technology (AFT) organization is responsible for scaleable and innovative solutions to enable fulfillment of millions of items every day across the globe. Our team owns the charter to make the AFT WMS more accessible and flexible for emerging markets and businesses. Join the team if you like to own and lead senior leadership level goals to build scaleable solutions and deliver strong business impact.
We are starting several key initiatives and are looking for a senior engineering leader who can own the scoping, planning, and execution for these business critical programs. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong business sense and broad technical knowledge and experience, someone who enjoys understanding and influencing different businesses, related systems, the impact and effort for adding new features to these systems. If you like working independently in a fast paced environment to deliver critical business goals, then this is the place for you.
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Strong verbal and written communication, adept in communicating both upwards and downward
• A demonstrable flair for solving complex business and technological problems independently
• Experience in fulfillment or supply chain domain
• A history of working in startups and fast paced environments
• Experience with AWS development using services like Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, S3, ALB, etc.
• Experience in Identity management, authentication and authorization domain
Back to top