Amazon is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) to lead scalable initiatives within our Consumer Technology Finance (CTF) team. Are you excited about building new products that seamlessly protects customer data or dramatically improves Amazon's technology infrastructure? If you enjoy solving complex problems and delivering technical solutions at scale, then come talk to us!
As a Senior TPM, you will collaborate with internal stakeholder teams to bring both new Privacy and Native AWS cost optimization experiences to life across our WW Consumer organization. Conventional processes are less effective in the rapidly growing privacy and cloud infrastructure landscape, and we are building solutions to simplify and automate manual processes using AWS technologies. This requires working cross-functionally with finance and engineering stakeholders to define business strategy, technical and product requirements, and delivery timelines. You will also regularly communicate with senior management on progress, risks, and change control.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Collect business, financial, and systems requirements from internal partners, write specifications, drive project schedules from design to release, and manage multiple program launches
• Lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between privacy and cloud stakeholders to develop optimal solutions that drive regulatory compliance and Native AWS cost controllership
• Drive programs and initiatives by working directly with our legal, service, product, security, and other privacy teams across Amazon
• Dive deep into WW Consumer Finance systems to develop a technical understanding of how they work and determine effectiveness of current privacy and security controls, and articulate compliance implications to relevant teams
• Decipher evolving regulations and coordinate across privacy teams within Amazon to implement and report on progress of privacy program
• Lead projects to implement standards, tools, and automate reporting processes supporting privacy and infrastructure cost initiatives
• Maintain a prioritized roadmap to address gaps and improve the privacy program
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple teams as part of the organization's privacy efforts
• Communicate with VPs, Directors, and Managers to prioritize and execute privacy program
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Background in privacy, security, risk, compliance, and/or audit
• Technical experience in building custom, distributed software at scale
• Deep experience working with AWS technologies
• Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
• Imaginative written and verbal communication
• Demonstrated data analysis, problem solving and project management skills
• Proficiency in financial concepts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.