Senior Technical Program Manager
- Herndon, VA
Want to join a startup team building new Alexa experiences for a specific segment of customers with unique needs representing a large opportunity for Alexa worldwide? Come join the Alexa Experiences team to impact the feature experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products and services.
The Alexa Experiences team is looking for a strong senior technical program manager who is comfortable working directly with engineering teams to help bring ideas to fruition. We are looking for a candidate who is highly technical, comfortable dealing with ambiguous problems, and excited to help drive strategic new features.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you should feel comfortable working directly with development teams and stakeholders to build and execute on complex programs with technical and non-technical deliverables. You should feel comfortable helping identify new product requirements and diving deep to maximize customer value.
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• A Master's Degree in Computer Science
• A history of working in start-ups and/or fast paced environments handling multiple, competing priorities
• Experience in web and voice technologies and creating compelling mobile and/or voice first experiences using these technologies
Back to top