Senior Technical Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you passionate about helping customers build solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools on Amazon Web Service (AWS)? Come join us!
The Senior Hardware Technical Program Manager (TPM) will lead internal and external engineering teams through the product development phase process. This position is for building enterprise device products for bringing machine learning to the edge. In this role you own all aspects of coordination with EE, PD, thermal, REL teams. The TPM is expected to drive and execute programs by working closely with internal cross-functional teams and with OEMs/ ODMs and partners to deliver the product(s) as per the requirements. Responsibilities include coordinating, planning of all engineering builds at the supplier and drive the configuration management deliverables to ensure the timely release of all assemblies to production. The individual must demonstrate technical leadership to:
- Drive execution of projects
- Lead cross functional retail project meetings
- Lead milestone reviews
- Present project status to the executive team
- Manage Retail/Enterprise project builds globally
- Some travel expected.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
• 7+ years of experience as an Engineering Project Manager or Program Manager
• 5+ years of experience with product development life-cycles
- Experience with high volume contract manufacturing
- Devices manufacturing experience
- Exposure to system/device development, build and planning
- Excellent verbal and written skills to communicate effectively
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple programs efficiently
- Excellent leadership skills
- Hands on experience with development using outside supplier teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
Back to top