Senior Technical Product Manager
Are you high-energy product leader who loves to build innovate experiences for customers? Are you just as excited working with UX designers as you are with machine learning scientists? Amazon's Social Shopping Tech team is looking for a brilliant technical product manager to help us take our early stage product experience to the next level.
You'll work on Interesting Finds (amazon.com/finds), a new shopping experience where customers can explore a large collection of amazing products in an endless stream of beautiful images. It's not about recreating the efficient search experience Amazon has honed over the past 20+ years. It is deliberately diverse, helping customers experience the thrill of the hunt in a rewarding and engaging way that gets them to come back again and again.
Your fully-staffed team is made up of dedicated UX designers, ML scientists, and software developers who are passionate about changing the way customers discover products on Amazon. We have a collaborative test-and-learn culture that evangelizes building fast and experimenting often.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical/analytical/marketing discipline
- 5+ years of consumer-facing software product management experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Deep analytical skills, including A/B testing and SQL
- Solid understanding of technical systems and architecture
- Ability to effectively manage relationships at senior levels (SVP, EVP, C-level
- Demonstrated history of strong customer focus and empathy
- MBA or Master's Degree in Product Development
- A zeal for metrics/analysis to deliver on business objectives
- Deep understanding of statistical techniques and methods such as classification, clustering, and multi-arm bandit modeling
- Demonstrated history in building social or community-based eco-systems focused on engagement, preferably targeted towards Millennials
- A keen eye for aesthetically-pleasing content
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top