Senior Technical Product Manager
- Hyderabad, India
We are looking for a product leader to drive the vision for our efforts in the Smart Appliances space. Our organization is focused on delivering these experiences across key verticals within the home, including the Smart Kitchen, Lighting, Climate Control, and more. You'll get to come up with new experiences, launch, and quickly iterate on feedback through continuous customer delivery.
You'll own product and feature roadmaps and be responsible for the product strategy. You'll drive product discussions (e.g. vision, goals, tenets, narratives, MBR/QBR, status) with executives (tech/non-tech). You'll defines features and work with software engineers, designers, and researchers to build and maintain them. You'll own launches and creates product materials, possibly including training. Your impact will span product brand, CX/usability, technical and feature design trade-offs, team engineering roadmaps (internal/external), segment adoption, and org business goals.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• MBA or Master's degree
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing executive leadership
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, suggest and evaluate technical solutions, and manage trade-offs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top