Senior Technical Consultant- Container Specialist
- Munich, Germany
Are you a Senior Technologist with Kubernetes experience, looking to impact how businesses achieve operational excellence at scale? As a Specialist Technical Account Manager (STAM), you'll provide strategic guidance to customers across Asia-Pacific, Japan and China (APJC) on the use of AWS Container services. This includes Amazon Elastic Container Service, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service to name a few.
About Amazon Web Services
At Amazon, our vision is to be earth's most customer-centric company. In 2006, we launched Amazon Web Services, giving customers access to the same cloud technology we built to serve millions of shoppers on Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering computing power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work along side subject matter experts in the team. You'll play a key role in ensuring customer success as they migrate their workloads to the cloud. As a trusted advisor, you'll ensure their Container solutions are flexible, scalable and resilient on AWS. This includes providing deep technical expertise to help customers overcome complex operational and architecture challenges.
With your in depth Kubernetes experience and knowledge, you'll help customers understand best practices around Container deployment. This includes enabling scalable solutions in a cost-effective manner on AWS. You'll have a large scope of influence working with C-Suite executives across multiple teams. You'll shape strategies to build mind share and broad use of AWS Container solutions with customers ranging from start-ups to established enterprise customers across APJC. This also includes developing content and running enablement sessions with customers such as workshops and immersion days.
As a STAM, you'll uplift our overall container capabilities in the region by enabling other AWS teams such as Technical Account Management, Support etc. This is a post sales advisory role within our Enterprise Support team. You can find a video showing the impact our wider Enterprise Support team has here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjon1FW6hVc
In this role you can further develop your technical, leadership and consulting skills. Want to be part of history and transform businesses through cloud computing adoption? We'd love to hear from you.
We attract a culturally diverse workforce and we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture. We feel dedicated to bring our peculiar selves to work every day and because of this we provide the optimal guidance to our customers.
We believe in supporting the needs of our people and their family members. Benefits include subsidised private healthcare for employee and dependents, insurance, paid maternity/adoption/parental leave, commuter benefits, and phone allowance, to name a few.
• Experience in similar role as a Solution Architect, Cloud Architect, Devops Consultant, Devops Engineer, Consultant, Senior Systems Engineer, Technical Lead, Site Reliability Engineer, Platform Engineer etc.
• Experience with Serverless and Container architecture using Kubernetes, design, development and / or running in operations
• Working knowledge of deployment and operations of workloads on AWS using EC2 Spot, Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) (through experience or certification
• Executive speaking and presentation skills - Formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations.
• Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
• AWS Certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate/Professional highly desirable.
• Banking / FSI experience is beneficial
• Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps is desired.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected.
Back to top